Thursday, May 12, 2016

My weightloss journey so far -Phillipians 2:13 style

About two months ago, the woman that was praying for Tim's weight-loss started seriously praying for mine. Since then I have lost around 31 pounds. My eating habits and cravings have dramatically changed and the Lord is bringing me into full health and restoration. I am so thankful as yall who know me know that I have never been able to continue in a healthy lifestyle. Either I was depriving myself to lose weight or I was overeating and feeling helpless and did not care, but finally, I have ideas of what foods to combine to eat and maintain healthy glucose levels and thyroid balance. So thankful for precious saints like Brenda that will pray! I sure needed it! Here are my pictures thus far of what my Daddy is doing in me! 
Started at 326

14lbs down

23lbs down

27lbs down

Today at 31lbs down


No comments:

Post a Comment