Saturday, April 28, 2012

Word spoken and received over me on 4/27/12 by Ken Peters

For those of you who know me, this word will be a true testimony of the faithfulness of God in my life.  He has wooed me from the time I was young. Even though I have been following Him for 10 years now, there were intense battles in my soul man that were keeping me down every now and then.  It was like I just couldn't get them out no matter how much I testified or how much I prayed, fasted, and worshipped.  I was beginning to think I was supposed to be like this and that I was going to have to accept them, BUT GOD......He is so amazing.  He is right there when we need HIM the most.  I am so thankful that Ken and Tonja Peters obeyed the voice of the Lord and came to LIvingston to reach us. Ken's brother's wife's funeral was yesterday and the Lord had Ken here ministering to me.  Also, Tonja's grandma died yesterday, but yet they knew God said come.  Guys, this life isn't about US, it's about HIM.  Lord forgive me for ever trying to make this about me.  I want to go where you send me and do what YOU SAY.  Help me get there Lord.  Help me quit trying to make worship about ME when it's all about you.  My righteousness is like filthy rags.  We need you Lord.  Thank you for always feeding the hungry.  Help us to go out and feed others. Here is the Word of Encouragement given to me from Ken Peters by Holy Spirit 4/27/12 at night.  I will never be the same.  I feel like Mary Magdalene today.
Staci,  I hear the Lord say you are like a precious child in His Presence and I was sitting here when I was praying for Pastor Jeff and also Pastor Scott earlier and the Lord said to me “ that you are like those children that like to seek Him out to sit in His lap and be blessed and He says I am rinsing away totally and completely from your memory all the times that the opposite of that occurred as a child, even some things that can’t even be spoken because of the pain and even the shame of the adversary would try to place upon your memory banks, but the Lord says tonight that those memory banks are being rinsed clean and the Lord says there will be no residue of victimization in your life.  He says to let you know from this day forward, you will be the victor teaches people how to come out of painful experiences even in such a way that those who harmed you will not be like a voice that you hear with pain or any form of resentment and the Lord says, I am putting in you the capacity to forgive completely and to release completely all that have wronged you and the Lord says I want to tell you that I am very sorry, my daughter that these things happened by those who claimed to have my name upon them for I am not a God that would use men to harm children.  These were plants of the adversary, but the Lord says today you will use this testimony to bring many women and even men to a place of dignity and restoration of freedom and a sense of wholeness.  The Lord says supernaturally I am doing this now this moment and supernaturally you will do this multitudes of times.  You won’t carry the shame of a victim.  You won’t carry the scarlet letter of shame.  The Lord says  I am delivering you of that completely and the Lord says I am restoring some things that I am going to make known to you in your heart without Earthly words being spoken right now and the Lord says be of good cheer! For Heaven has been waiting for this day for there are places being prepared for you in the heavenly dimensions, not just your heavenly home but the dimensions of the celestial realm where authority reigns on believers.  For authority comes from God and must rest from on high on a man or a woman and the Lord says these places of authority over victimization and over abandonment issues and rejection issues and the question of Why? Why? Why me? The Lord says, those will never perpetrate your mind. They will never inflict pain on your soul ever again and the Lord says Your spirit is whole, Your soul is whole tonight for I have redeemed you.  I have redeemed you completely and the Lord says You are my Ruth.  There is no remembrance of being in that place of debtfulness where the people of God left Judah and went over into Moab.  The Lord says you are not in Moab anymore.  I am your Boaz.  I have redeemed you I have redeemed you I have redeemed you says the Lord.  And what I redeem, I perfect and I make all things new and the Lord says this night you are new and the Lord says let those words be on your lips every time you see yourself in the mirror or a photograph or everytime you condition yourself to do something for me.  I am new!!! I am new!! And the Lord says there will be the obvious outpouring of a new person the new mentalities and even the pessimism that tries to sneak up on you at times about like things are going to go bad again like Murphys Law again.  The LORD SAYS NO That won’t be your portion ever again! I have removed it tonight by my Grace and there will surely be says the Lord like a positive thinker inside of you, a faith deccreer, a faith declarer inside of you and you shall live by faith.  The just shall live by faith and I have justified you long before the foundation of the world.  I have bought you with my blood.  I have purchased you and the Lord says now I take you into my own heart as my wife unto my possession unto my glorious bride and the Lord says never again (muffled something) for his cohorts or religion, or false men of God ever again be a pain in your heart or a sour taste in your mouth for I have liberated you and the Lord says like a dead body you have been carrying around that pain and that hurt of being taken advantage of, The Lord says  I cut it off.  It is no longer yours to bear. The Lord says receive my Peace.  Receive My peace now from deliverance and wholeness is yours.  Receive my Peace.  Never again will there be a tear shed in this regard.  The Lord says that there will be times that you will cry for the others that you minister to and the Lord says where you were robbed of something special, the Lord says I am going to give you, like Mother Hubbard,  so many children that you will wonder if your cupboards can feed them, can oversee them.  But the Lord says “I know what I am doing and I am a God who restores ALL THINGS and I make ALL THINGS work together for good to those who love me and are called according to my purpose. Satan you are a defeated foe.  The blood of Jesus is against you and we say to you satan, The LORD REBUKE YOU!!! Never again can you put your hands on her mind or soul.  You cannot touch her heart.  You are defeated.  We send you away to some far dry place never again to find a map back to this region.  Amen!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment