Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Are we taking 1/2 our pills or all of them??

Lately for the past month or so I have been feeling a little sluggish again and even had some moodiness the last few days.  I wondered if being late taking my thyroid medicine would have caused me to be a little off balance.  I didn't see a reason for the mishaps so I went on and assumed I just hadn't allowed myself to be led by the Spirit.  Then, I opened my new prescription bottle and it said, take ONE pill per day and I realized that I had still been splitting my pills in half because my previous dose required it.  Talk about a goof up.  However, I saw that I have been doing that as a Christian many times as well.  You see, when I was first born again, I was ON FIRE and was so touched by the Lord and healed emotionally and physically in such a way that I didn't care who saw me or saw how crazy in love with JESUS I was.  Through the years I LEARNED through other's examples how NOT TO BE TOO STIRRED UP.  I learned how to Fit into the box (Well, as much as I could be anyway)  I even heard people say that when we are first born again, we might need to be locked up for a little bit until we get toned down.  I was a little crazy.  I have to admit.  :)  Anyway, then I had yet another life altering experience and once again, I have become that crazy lady.  I am not as rough as I was before, but the passion is sometimes overwhelming to other people.  I took the WHOLE PILL and now instead of just being crazy, I am crazy for Jesus with purpose!! :) I KNOW that HE is the only way!  I have NO DOUBTS that He LOVES ME and when I just sit and think that He now uses me to help others experience HIM, it BLOWS MY MIND.  He is SO GOOD!!! So stinkin good!!
Anyway, back to my point right?  So, this pill that we take? We come to Jesus and we belong to Him right?  But then what? How many don't go forward to become a "Friend of God"? We have to cultivate any relationship that we have.  We must have the relationship with HIM or we just have RELIGION, which will kill you.  We must LEARN from Him and allow HIM to teach us and LEAD us.  He gives us the Holy Spirit which gives us the boldness to be a witness for HIM.  The Holy Spirit leads us to FOLLOW CHRIST AND NOT THE FLESH if we submit to HIM.  If we want to live a life of Victory in the Lord, we MUST take the WHOLE PILL and not just half.  If we only take half, we are only half made well and we can not serve our purpose in HIM.  I encourage you today, take the WHOLE PILL of God and don't just stop at the altar.  Go on to be all He has called you to be and grow in your relationship with your daddy!! He will not disappoint you.  He will even cause the EVIL that has been done to you to work for YOUR GOOD.  How good is that? WOW!! To know that everything that satan intended to destroy you with is now your weapon against Him?  Only God can cause that to work~!
The Bible says, "they overcame him by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB and the WORD OF THEIR TESTIMONY and they did not love their lives unto death"  We get the blood applied to our lives and we speak what God says and we don't love our lives unto death and THEN WE OVERCOME satan.  Whoo Hoo.  Go forth and speak what God has put in you!!! You SHALL OVERCOME.  I will share what I got this morning from "Come Away My Beloved" by Frances Roberts. 

Finally, my brethre, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.  Ephesians 6:10
Do not be intim idated by anyone, but speak forth My Word as I give it to you.  You have written freely and fearlessly.  now speak in the same way.  Your spoken word must be brought into conformity with the work I have done within you.  This you need for your own strength.  For the house divided against itself cannot stand; neither can you so long as you bear one testimony in your heart and another with your lips.
You are not pleasing Me but trying to please men.  They will detect your inconsistency in spite of your best efforts, for in one way or another, the truth will break through.  You need not say all that is in your heart, but you must either speak the truth or be silent.  If you cannot bring yourself to speak the truth without apology, then speak nothing.
let the life and witness of Jesus Christ be your guide.  If you are willing to attempt to emulate His honesty, I will come to your aid to give you the wisdom also; so that the answer may be not only tru but forceful.  For you wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against the unseen opposition of satanic forces.  These may at times be arrayed against your soul even through your dearest friends, so that you may have to reply as Jesus did to Peter on one occasion (Mark 8:33)\
Do not set out to covert the whole world to your convictions but rather to hold your own convictions inviolable against the forces of the oppoistiion.  I will be with your and guard your mouth.  Trust ME.


OK that was a tough one!  Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment