Thursday, November 3, 2011

I am going deeper still.....

You know I have been on this journey with Jesus for 10 years now.  He never ceases to amaze me!  I went through a period of about 7 years of this in what I call a wilderness place. I am on the other side of this wilderness now and am victorious!  However, I am going deeper still.  I am determined that MY LIFE will not be in vain.  I will accomplish everything that He calls me to with HIS STRENGTH.  The devil will not get the victory for my life!! So, I am at a place where I am called to go deeper still.  Just when I thought I was getting too deep right?  LOL God has a way of always taking us out of our comfort zones and then bringing us deeper still and then providing HIS COMFORT!  He is so faithful!!!! So, anyway, I am growing in the area of following the spirit and not the flesh.  My mind being the battlefield.  For those who know me, you know I have failed to filter what is in my mind from coming out of my mouth.  I am pretty transparent.  What you see is what you get.  If I am failing inside my mind or my heart, you will know it because I expose myself through my mouth.  :(  This is a double edged sword.  Anyway, this morning, I am sharing my heart with you.  My sister-in-law's mother has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Liver Cancer.  Now, I believe we can see a miracle in this.  I don't believe it is God's will that she has the cancer.  I believe that God says for US TO PRAY "On Earth as it is in Heaven"  There is NO CANCER IN HEAVEN.  I believe that we are here on earth to PRAY and BELIEVE in faith and we have a direct connection to Jehovah Rophe (our healer) So, I am believing for a healing of body, soul, and spirit.  God is already moving in this situation.  Thank you Jesus for your stripes, by which we WERE healed (Isaiah 53:5)  I believe you paid for Dean's healing already and I believe it is up to us to rebuke the cancer.  I might be a little too bold in this, but I am willing to look like a fool to see your glory revealed in this.  We love you Lord!  We thank you for your healing! I praise you for your FAITH that you give to us all liberally.  We will give you all the glory!!! No matter what happens!! We will do our job, and we will wait for you!

This morning's devotional scripture:  SO GOD!!!!

"Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him"
1 Corinthians 2:9

No comments:

Post a Comment