Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I touched it!!!

11/30/11-
So, today I am sitting and pondering on the faithfulness of God.  I was thinking about how great the Lord is and how He has brought me through so many trials and temptations.  He has refined me in ways that I never realized.  I am so thankful that the Lord has brought me so far.  He is so stinking good.  Last September is when I began to “Move Forward”.  Earlier in that month, I saw the angel of the Lord that looked like Abraham Lincoln sitting in the left corner of our sanctuary and then later that month, was the day that there was breakthrough in the spirit for me.  It was the day they first sung “Moving Forward” at church (9/25/11).  It was the Ninth year of my salvation.  June 17, 2001 – Sept 25, 2001 = 9 years.  So, today, I had to look back at my journal because I know that is where I shifted into the new anointing that He told me I would.  I realized that there must be significance to the number 9.  So, I went to my trusted resource and this is what I have found.  The number 9 means this:  Judgment, Finality, End, End of an Age or Era, the Physical Manifestation of the fruit of the understanding (good or bad), Tribulation (Birthing of the Fruit)  WOW WOW WOW!!!!   In the last year since this time, we have had more tribulation, and hardship, but we have had more fuit and it has been lovely.  The BIRTHING of the fruit.  Everything that I had sown in the first 9 years of my born again life were now coming to fruit!!! Hallelujah!!!! I have never been the same!!!! I praise His Holy Name.  This was about the time I came into covenant with AGLOW as well.  It’s amazing how the Lord has orchestrated all my footsteps and caused me to be exactly where I need to be.  He has restored my soul!!! I am so thankful!!! I am excited to go deeper still with my Lord.  You might think I am a little cooky at times, but if you only knew what my alabaster box costed, you wouldn’t judge my cookiness.  You see, I have been delivered from so much bondage to so many things.  The Lord touched me in 2001 and I have been madly in love with Him ever since.  I have had my seasons of frustration and my fair share of mistakes, but for the most part, I have come to know that He is my Rock, Refuge and Fortrress.  I know that “no weapon formed against me will prosper”  I know that I am crucified with Christ and it is now by FAITH in the son of God that I live.  Yet, not I that live, but He that lives IN ME and THROUGH ME.  If you have never been set free, you will never realize the depth of my love for Jesus, but oh BELOVED, if you have ever had a TOUCH from the master’s hand, you know exactly what I am talking about.  You can’t help but talk about the things you have seen and heard (read Acts 4, neither could the disciples).  My Lord is so real to me that I am “ruined for the ordinary”  He is as much in love with me as I am with HIM.  I have truly been rescued.  You have no idea until you have been on this Journey with Jesus!!! When I was first born again, I had this same passion and excitement and through the cares of the world and much tribulation and trials, sometimes it was all I could do to muster up strength to stay in church.  God blessed my life and continued to hold me in the palm of His hand, but it seemed at times, I slipped further and further away and it got scary.  It felt like I was going backwards at times and I could not stand the thought of EVER GOING BACK to my old life.  It was horrible and I was a wretched miserable woman.  I had a spirit of Heaviness that NO MAN could help me with.  I was SUICIDAL at times and if it had NOT BEEN FOR THE LORD, I would NOT BE HERE TODAY.  I KNOW THIS!!! You see, He gives us a garment of Praise for the spirit of heaviness.  I praised God as much as humanly possible during all of my tribulations, but wasn’t always the greatest at it.  I sure didn’t FEEL it most of the time.  I felt miserable, all alone, and like NO ONE loved me the way I knew God loved me.  I DESPERATELY needed to touch the HEM of His garment so I could be made whole and I KNEW IT.  Well, friends, I have touched not only the HEM of His garment, but I have touched my daddy’s heart as well.  He loves me and I am one of His favorites.  YOU CAN BE, TOO!!! How great is that???? WOW!!!  Come with me on this Journey and reach for Jesus.  He wants you more than you realize.  RELIGION has bound people up by trying to make them be what RELIGION says you ought to be, but Jesus has come so that you can be FREE!!!!!!  Free to dance, Free to sing, Free to shout praises to the most High God!!!! JUMP OUT OF THE BOAT and come walk on the WATER!!!! He is the LIVING WATER!!!! If you are afraid of being undignified, I am so sorry for your loss…… You are free to be in bondage to that unfortunately as well.  I will pray that many many people will come to know the FREEDOM that Jesus DIED ON THAT CROSS FOR YOU TO HAVE!!!!  All those who BELIEVE can have the fullness of HIS GRACE!!!! Just ask HIM!!!!  Be blessed today!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment