Thursday, October 13, 2011

God is ALWAYS speaking!! We just need to receive the frequency. :)

Excerpt from “Developing a Supernatural Lifestyle” by Kris Vallotton:

GOD’S FIRST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH
Remember, the Lord is more determined and excited to speak to us than we are to hear from Him.  In fact, God is always speaking, but He is not human and His first language is not English!  I don’t mean that God can’t speak in a human language.  I am simply saying that there are languages that are common to the spirit world but are not perceivable in the natural realm at all.  If the only equipment we have for listening to God is our natural ears and eyes, we will not be able to distinguish most of the activity of Heaven.  God is always speaking. 
For example, in the room we are in right now, there is music playing all around us.  But even if we were to close our eyes and listen carefully, we wouldn’t be able to hear it.  However, by simply turning on a radio, we would be able to perceive what was there all along.  The reason, of course, is that our human bodies were never designed to perceive radio waves.  Radio receivers turn radio waves into sound waves so we can perceive and understand them.

If we are hungry and humble, we can ask the Lord for the gifts of the Spirit and he will give them to us. 

Lately, I have been more in tune to the Lord than ever, but I am realizing that HUMILITY is much needed when trying to operate in the Supernatural lifestyle that EVERY believer in the Lord Jesus Christ is destined to walk in.  We need to remember that these “Gifts” of the Spirit were never meant for US!!!!! Contrary to popular Christian mindsets, this life is NOT ABOUT US and US getting to the sweet by and by.  We are meant to walk “Naturally Supernatural” so that we can see people set free wherever we go.  If we are the BODY OF CHRIST, why aren’t HIS HANDS HEALING?  Because as the body, we have been sick.  We have been too self-centered.  We have allowed ADAM nature to be the one in control instead of the HOLY SPIRIT because we have allowed FEAR and not FAITH to control our minds.  Well, I for one am attempting with all the strength that is within me to continue to OVERCOME this world.  If JESUS lives in me and HE HAS OVERCOME THIS WORLD, then I CAN TOO THROUGH HIM because the WORD SAYS, “I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH”.  There are too many wounded people out there and they need FREEDOM!!!  How can we share what God’s heart is for them if we are not listening?  If we are in the middle of Wal-Mart and someone needs a person to pray for him or her, how will we know if we continue to be so SELF ABSORBED?  I am challenging all of us to begin to seek the Lord like never before and to rise up and change the worldly culture around us with the LOVE OF CHRIST.  Let’s walk in the MIND OF CHRIST that has been given to us! Let’s BELIEVE that God is the same yesterday, today, and forever!!  The devil still wants to Kill, Steal, and Destroy, BUT GOD still wants to give LIFE AND LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY!!! Hallelujah!!! Now, I realize that sometimes I may seem a little crazy and off balance (and sometimes I can be) but please seek the Lord for yourself and see that HE IS GOOD.  He says try HIM and see that He will not open the windows of Heaven and pour out a blessing so big that you cannot contain it.  HE WAS, HE IS, and HE ALWAYS WILL BE the HEALER.  We, as the body of Christ have been SICK, but God is HEALING the church.  I AS A CHRISTIAN have not LOVED the way I should, I have not used the gifts and talents that HE has given me to the best of my ability.  I have not taught others to do the same.  I am learning and I am growing.  I encourage you today.  Come with me!!! Follow me as I follow Christ and if I am not following Him, please come to me with Love and help me.  J  I love you all and I am looking forward to this region being transformed!!! Pray that you come to the VICTORY that is in Christ Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment