Friday, October 21, 2011

He is Faithful!!! (from 10/12/11)

Well, tonight our church didn't have services, so I went to my sister's church so I could worship.  I needed my Daddy tonight.  I was feeling a little bogged down with a teaching that I have been trying to process through and have gotten off focus.  I needed to just take time and sit at His feet and let Him have all that.  He is so faithful to meet me right where I need Him.  I sooooo needed Him and He came near and gave me kisses tonight.  Thank you Jesus for being there when I need you!!! I have been so blessed this last year, but I know I have not seen anything compared to what I will see this year.  My entire family has been touched by the Lord and nearly all of them have decided to follow Jesus.  God, you are so good to me!!  I know it's not all about me and my world, but I am still so stinking thankful that you have allowed me to see you work in my family.  I love you dearly and I can honestly say, it has been worth all the pain!! I am now praying that you reveal the Truth deeper to me so that I don't stray from YOUR plan for my life.  I am so vulnerable right now and I am not sure why, but I am wanting to stand close to you and Hold your hand tightly so I don't sway to the left or to the right.  I want to go the narrow way and I am TRUSTING you to get me where I need to be. You have always been faithful and YOU NEVER CHANGE!! I have to remember that you are giving me the "Peace that passes UNDERSTANDING as I give you my right to understand"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment