Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another Amazing Weekend on the Walk to Emmaus!!

God showed Himself mightily this weekend!  There were several men set free from oppression and addictions.  The men were on fire when they gave their testimonies tonight. I want yall to pray for a pastor from Nairobi, Kenya who was on the walk this weekend.  He and another guy that was on the walk are going back to Sudan to rescue another pastor who has been held captive by Al Quaida.  The Lord is going to send a wall of fire around them and they will be protected.  Please pray for their families' peace during this time.  I pray that the joy of the Lord be their strength!  I praise God for this group of men that came through on this walk.  I can't say that I have had a more excellent time with the Lord than this weekend's testimonies of what the Lord did. Thank you Daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment