Thursday, September 22, 2011

Garden of Fountains from "Come Away My Beloved" --Frances Roberts

The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail."  ISAIAH 58:11

Behold, My hand is upon you to bless you and to accomplish all My good purpose.  For THIS HOUR I have prepared your heart, and in My kindness I will not let you fail.
Only relinquish ALL things into My hands; for I can work freely only as you release Me by complete committal--both of yourself and others.  As was written of old: "Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass" (Psalm 37:5). I will be your sustaining strength; and My peace shall garrison your mind.  Only TRUST ME--all I do is done in love.
Adversities are a necessity.  They are part of the pattern of life's pilgrimage for every individual; and who can escape them? But I say to you, that for those who walk in Me, and for those who are encircled by the interccessory prayers of My children, I will make of the suffering, yes, I will make of the trials a stepping-stone to future blessing (see 2 Cor 4:17-18)
My arms are around you, and never have I loved you more!  I will make you like a garden of fountains whose streams are fed by the Mountain Springs!

THAT'S MY DADDY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment