Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Time is Near....and we Eagerly await our Marriage!!

Oh how I feel like I am preparing for a wedding.  For those of you who are married, you remember all the scrambling we did trying to get everything that was needed? We had to make sure our hair and make-up was just so-so and we had people in line to do their "part" for the wedding.  I feel like a wedding planner of sorts.  I have been doing the scrambling for the bride (even though I know I am part of her as well) Words can not describe the feelings that are coming with this end time generation.  You know how the Lord puts that deep knowing down inside of you when you are "born again"?  That's how I feel about my children seeing Jesus face to face.  I have a deep "knowing" within me that says HE is coming back before they pass away.  Now, I don't have it as deeply for myself, but it could be in my lifetime, but I know that I know that I know as much as I know I am born-again through the blood of Jesus that my children will see Jesus come back for HIS BRIDE.  I play a part in that.  I am seeing glimpses and I know I seem crazy at times, but for those of you who know my heart, just bear with me and see that what I am saying is true.  When I cry out for the people, my soul aches for them to return to their daddy with open arms.  I have not always been faithful to the Lord, but I am coming back to my first love and I am doing the first works.  I am a little more balanced than I was in the beginning but I know I am still a hard pill to swallow sometimes.  I am thankful that the Lord has placed my community in my heart and me in theirs.  I am truly blessed.  I have heard it said, "Go where you are celebrated, not tolerated!" I believe that to be so here!! I believe that the Lord has strategically placed His people in this region and He is getting ready to gather the harvest.  The time is short and I am getting ready for this and even now seeing them come in.  We have no time left to waste.  We are in the last minute preparations for the return of the Lord.  Be ready!!! Don't let SIN reign in your mortal bodies and if you see me leaning towards some sin that I am unaware of, PLEASE come to me and help me stay on the narrow way.  I am going to be ready and Sin will not dominate me.  I know we have a Sin Nature, but my Bible says that Jesus overcomes it in us. So, the more Jesus I have operating in me (aka through the Holy Spirit power in me) then the less likely I am to fulfill that old man.  Lets reckon the old man dead and reckon ourselves "dead to sin and alive unto righteousness"  It's time Bride.  Your wedding day draws near and you need to get your WHITE dress on.  Are you going to realize who you are and step in with me?  Here is today's devotional:

for the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God: and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God? 1 Peter 4:17

Arise.  Get up to the rim of the chasm, and look and write what you see.  For death and destruction, darkness, and thick mists, and the cries of those who perish will rise, but there is none to hear.  there is none to answer.
As it is written: "NOW is the day of salvation" 2 Corinthians 6:2 and again: "Seek the Lord while He may be found" (Isaiah 55:6), for the night comes. Then My wrath will be poured out upon the ungodly and there will be no hand stretched forth to save.  I have called to you in mercy, and in patience I have stretched out My hands to a careless and rebellion s people.  I have spoken from heaven, and My words have been ignored.  I have cried out to them through My prophets, and their hearts have been as molten stone.
The have lifted up their voices in defiance against Me, but there will be none to deliver..  There is no salvation in their hands, but they will go down together.  They shall perish together in their folly.  Behold, the day of mercy is at an end, and the Day of Judgement has come.
Lift your eyes to the clouds, for the heavens are filled with glory, Yes, He comes with ten thousand of His saints, Lift your hearts, for you will not be afraid of those things that are coming to pass upon the earth.  For I shall gather my people to myself and in the hour of destruction, I will stretch forth My hand to deliver them.  In the hour of wrath, I will snatch away My own--My Beloved__ and the flames will not touch them.
Surely My love is deep and abiding, constant and tender.  I have not changed.  For though nation rises against nation, and though war breaks out into a universal holocaust, although humanity in its folly dashes itself to bits against the wall of the inevitable, I still have not changed.
My heart is still tender.  My thoughts toward you are still thoughs of loving-kindness.  I look upon you with a deeper love than ever before.  As the bridegroom anticipating the approaching wedding makes last-minute preparations and longs for the hour of fulfillment, so does My heart yearn for you, My bride, My Beloved.
Though you see terror on every hand, only with your eyes will you look and see the reward of wickedness.  I shall preserve you and keep you, and you shall walk with Me in white.

No comments:

Post a Comment