Monday, September 12, 2011

We all have a commission!!! We say "Yes Lord, we delight to do thy will"

I am just meditating on the faithfulness of God and how amazing He is to speak to us about impending dooms or about future victories if we continue to "press in and not give up".  About a month and a half ago, I was listening to a Perry Stone teaching and he was talking about this Theshuvah season being a time of repentance and how the Jews have a fasting season and deep repentance.  Then, on about the 30th day into this season, there is a "window of Heaven" opened up and a season of "answered prayer" begins.  I had also heard Bob Jones speaking about coming to the Lord during this season every year and how the Lord speaks to Him about the coming year.  He writes down the prophetic words that the Lord gives Him and they always come to pass.  My husband and I were so stirred in the Spirit by this Theshuvah teaching so we prayed and asked the Lord what we were to do.  Now, for those of you who have been with me through thick and thin know how I have went through a long season of not having a whole lot of outwardly profound miracles in my life until this past year.  I have had blessings come my way, but I have operated in a LOT of fear that was not of God..  During this season of Theshuvah, we are not watching regular TV programs.  We have blocked all the regular channels from the kids and our rooms.  We are spending more time in prayer and journaling everything we receive from the Lord.  This 40 day season started Aug 31 and runs through October 10th.  I was thinking that the 10 days of Awe was when I would see prayers for my family, friends and church and leaders, but the Lord has already been so good to me.  I have seen my children get hungry for the Lord.  I have taken away the natural food that they were getting and they are replacing it with the presence of God.  I love it!!! I know I shared yesterday about Josh's vision, but I don't think that I shared about Mikayla's vision.  She said " Mom, I felt like I was on TV preaching the gospel",  to which I told her "WOW" I have been speechless so many times lately.  I know, so hard to believe huh?  Speaking of getting quiet, I need to go get some rest.  I want to leave you with tonight's devotional from Frances Roberts' "Come Away My Beloved":

And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to ever creature."

My child, do not chafe at the bit.  It is I who have put it in your mouth.  I would have led you by My eye, but you have been willful and stubborn.  You question My direction because it is not the common way.  But I would have you take a path that is quite different from the paths of your friends, and it is because I would bring you into a place in Me and a ministry in which they have no part. 
Do not hesitate,m and do not falter.  Move in and do so quickly, for I say to you , the hours is LATE.  There is great urgency because of the swiftly gathering darkness; yes, this is even the hour of which it is written that none shall be able freely to do My work.  It is as when a great storm breaks suddenly and each person is fully bent upon finding his own personal place of safety.  Even so it is coming to pass, that in this hour you should be gripped with one consuming purpose--to find the place I have for YOU.
I have deliberately put thorns in your nest in order to drive you forth.  I understand your reluctance, but I shall surely deal with you until you break out of your bondage.  The enemy will hinder you in every way imaginable if you give him any room to stand.  Rebuke every detaining circumstance in My name, and keep yourself covered  by the blood of Jesus.
Your heart will grow cold unless you keep it close to Mine.  Your love shall be turned to indifference unless you keep the cross before your eyes. 
The Saviour loves the dying world and the lost sinner no less today than He loved them the day He hung on Calvary, bleeding and dying for their redemption.  His grace is still as rich as His compassion is still as deep.  He has not become weary, nor has He turned His attention to other interests.  The preaching of the gospel remains His will, and the salvation of souls is His chief concern.  So also should it be yours,m and nothing else should be permitted to take precedence over evangelism in your life.
Be diligent.  Confess your lack and repent of your negligence.  The shall I give you a fresh anointing and a new commission.  I will give you the tongue of an evangelist and will send you to reap precious souls, Jesus, the Christ, shall be your theme, and you will uplift Him, and He will draw the lost to Himself.  The hour is upon you.  Do not look back.  Go straight forward and allow nothing to drain you or turn you aside.  my purposes can only be fulfilled as you give.  Me your undivided loyalty.
There has never been a day like this.  No past past experiences can be compared to it.  It is as though in history there have been crests in the waves, but that which is ahead is like a tidal wave by comparison!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment