Saturday, September 10, 2011

Oh Lord, Let us cherish your Words!!

Reading this afternoon's devotional.  *once a day wasn't enough for me so I figure I will do several a day.  This is what it says and this is my heart cry.  I want to hear the bridegroom calling for me.  I want to have my ear attentive and the sins in my life eradicated.  It's not enough to "cover" the sin, but Lord expose those dark areas that seem to be hidden from even me!  Help your bride come to a place where we are walking in your pur and righteous judgements and in the Holy fear of You daddy!  Come and burn us up and let us Burn with your fragrance.  Yall be blessed:  (Come Away my Beloved- Frances Roberts)
O My children, obey My words.  Do not wander in unbelief and darkness, but let the Scripture shine as a light upon your path.  my Word shall be life to you, for My commandements are given for your health and preservation.  The will guard you from folly and guide you away from danger. 
Hide My commandments in your heart, and make them the law of your life.  Cherish My words, and take not lightly the least of them.  I have not given them to bind you, but to bring you into the life of  greatest joy and truest liberty.
I have asked you to give, in order that I may bless you more.  I have challenged you to pray, so that I may respond and help you.  I have asked you to rejoice, in order to keep you from being swallowed up by anxieties.  I have asked you to be humble, to protect you from the calamities that fall upon the proud.  I have asked you to forgive, in order to make your heart fit to receive My forgiveness.  I have asked you not to love the world, for I would have you released from unnecessary entanglements, free to follow Me. 
Sanctification is accomplished in no one by accident.  Learn My rules, and put them into practice consistently, if you desire to see progress in the growth of your soul.  Holiness is not a feeling--It is the end product of obedience. Purity is not a gift--it is the result of repentance and serious pursuit of God.



I don't know about yall, but lately I am getting a revelation of God's Holiness and I am not seeing myself as very Holy.  I am seeing myself totally undone and in need of Him desperately.  May the fear of the Lord be the beginning of Wisdom being revealed in me.  Amen!  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment