Thursday, September 22, 2011

There is so much to praise HIM for.....

This blog started out as a place where I wanted to just share all the good things my daddy was doing in the earth and how it related to me, but I have realized it has become more of a place for me to encourage others as the day draws very near.  There are people that tell me I need to share.  I feel like I share too much alread. Those of you who know me personally can testify to that huh? LOL  Anyway, I will share all that I feel able to share with everyone.  Is has been my intention to bless you by sharing my life with you.  I love yall and I pray today finds you at peace and contentment with the Lord.  He has been so faithful.  These last few days, seems like once or twice a day I see 555 on things (5:55, $5.55, 555) I have been told that the number 5 represents GRACE and oh how HE has poured an extreme amount of grace out.  Today, He woke me up (I forgot to set the alarm clock correctly) at 5:55 AM.  I love it.  I looked over at Tim and said, "God's good, it's 5:55 Tim."  I love it!!!!  I pray that the people will continue to lift Raina, Sylvia, and Chayce up as they go through this valley.  We know with all that's within us that good will and has already come out of this, but this is the season of missing him.  I pray they are able to keep their eyes on Jesus and that their inner man be lifted in strength and that they remain full of faith.  I pray that Chayce continue to have good role models throughout His life and the Lord prepare Him for the work that He wants to accomplish in their lifetime. I pray that they always allow the "joy of the Lord" to be their strength.  Lord, we thank you that you are a God who lavishly pours out your GRACE, GRACE, GRACE on us at all times.  We thank you that you know the end from the beginning and you have made a way for us!! We thank you for being our Almighty, Everlasting, Sovereign God even in the midst of turmoil.  You are our PEACE and our strength.  I ask that you begin to do a deeper work on us yet, to LOVE others as you have loved us.  Give us the ability to receive more of YOUR LOVE today so we can begin to LOVE others sacrificially.  I pray we can do these things in the hidden places of our hearts and that YOU BE GLORIFIED as we go low and serve.  Teach us YOUR ways to serve others so that we are able to serve and not always be seen as doing so.  Lord we love you!!!
Ok, now this morning I am reading Ezekiel 43 where He saw the Glory of the Lord return to the Temple.  I have such a longing for the body of Christ that can't be explained.  I am not the most eloquent speaker and really the groaning and trevailing that I am feeling can't be explained, but I DO KNOW that the Lord is getting ready to transform the body of Christ.  I have such a deep cry for this region.  I know that the Lord places each and every one of us where we are.  I know that if we are choosing to follow His direction, then He brings us to the exact place we need to be.  The Lord is getting ready to reveal His Glory in ways that we have not seen in this region.  I know this!!! There are so many of us that have been trapped in the bondage of "religion" and just like He was GRACIOUS to me and has been bringing me out of the Bondage to the legalistic, ritualistic traps, He is going to start setting many of us free.  We are fixing to be able to harvest so many lives.  I am so excited!!!  So, anyway, then I open my devotional right? I can hardly contain myself and it's only 7:30am.  haha  Anyway, here is today's devotional from "Come Away My Beloved" (Frances Roberts)

But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witneses to Me... to the end of the earth."  Acts 1:8

Behold, with a strong and mighty hand I will bring My people out.  Yes, as I brought the children of Israel out from the bondage of Egypt and Pharoah; with a yet greater from of liberation I will bring My people out from under the yoke of false prophets and the shackles of legalism.  For My people shall be a free people.  My people will obey Me, not a human leader.  My people shall not labor in vain in the straw and stubble of the works of the flesh.  My people shall walk in newness of lfe, and they shall be energized and led by My Spirit.
Through the Red Seas, through the Wildernesses, through the Jordans, through the Promised Lands of Spiritual conquest--I am with My people.  Let NO FEAR DISMAY.  let no aspect of the past be a hindrance or stumbling block.  I bring you out of dead works into living reality.  I bring you out of traditions of the past to fresh revelations of Myself in this present hour. The past I use for your instruction, but not as a blueprint of the present nor as guidance for the future.  Do not be afraid to follow Me.  Indeed, if you knew how close I am standing to the "curtain of time," you would draw very near and be fillled with expectancy.  For one of these days--SO VERY SOON--the heavens will be rolled back; the canopy of the sky as you know it will be lifted away; and the Son of Man shall be revealed in power and great glory.
Then will My Church be as a diadem upon My head, tangible evidence of My kingship and victory.  What sort of people ought you to be with such a prospect in view!
BREAK LOOSE THE FETTERS. Cast off the fears.  Walk forth in Me in the CONQUERING strength of My Holy Spirit!!!


I say Hallelujah!! And AMEN!!! God is good and HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER!!!!! Thank you Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment